Date – 3/2/2018
– Monitor improvements
– Added status of queue bypass
– Profiles fix
– Proxy tester fix
– Edit Task feature
– Mass edit/schedule features
– Added OS size option for “one size” items
– Version number added to footer
– Added required fields for profiles
– Changed start/stop/delete icons and added options icon
– Profile is now required when making new task
– Auto update support
Note – You can download v1.0.3 from the same download link you received in your delivery email. You’ll need to deactivate your key on v1.0.2 or earlier before using v1.0.3.
You can deactivate by selecting the logout icon located in the top right corner of the application. Once you’ve done so you can enter your key in v1.0.3 and use Project Destroyer. This is the last time you’ll need to manually install an update as auto updates have been implemented.