Here we will introduce you to Supreme task setup as it is different from Shopify setup.
Pick a style/color for each task. DO NOT use all of them at once.
- Style: This is the color of the item and it has a separate input box. NA is used for random color, accessories and items that only have one color. Just NA, the + sign is not needed.
- Captcha Bypass: (Supreme US and Supreme UK Captcha Bypass) It is suggested to run at least half of your tasks with captcha bypass selected when choosing your site in the task creation menu. In the event that it works you will not have to solve a captcha for that item.
- Checkout Delay: Many people ask what is the “best” checkout delay. The answer is there is no best. It is suggested to make multiple tasks for the same item with different checkout delays ranging from 1500-4000. Find the ones that work best for you and make note of them.
- CC Info: Privacy cards do not work, some virtual cards from banks will work. It is recommended to use a real, physical card. BILLING and SHIPPING must match!
- Duplicate Order Error: Supreme is checking ALL info on ALL tasks for multiples. If ANYTHING is the same (Name, Email, Phone, Address, CC Number), you will get this message. This includes running the same profiles on different bots. It is best to use a different VCC (Not Privacy) for every task if you can. This means you CANNOT run the same profile with different checkout delays for the same item. You will have to use different profiles.
- Multiples: EVERYTHING has to be different for multiples from Supreme.
Ex: 1 Crewneck but 2 colors = you need completely different Profiles for each.
- Name: You can jig your name by using common misspellings of your name., You can also use your first initial. Example: J, John, Jon, Jahn, Jonn
- Email: Use the Dot Trick option in PD for your Gmail.
- Address: Use the Jig Address option in PD for your profiles.
Random Letter Jig still works if you want to do it manually, PD does this for you.
Ex: 123 KDFD Test Lane, 123 NBF Test Ln.
- Phone: Jig phone option.
Proxies: Supreme has started to ban IPs again. If you decide to buy proxies, check the product description to see if they work on Supreme. We also suggest looking for companies with a good amount of Supreme checkouts on their Twitter feed.
Error 429 is not a ban, it is a soft ban and means “Too Many Requests” you will need to wait 15-20 minutes to start your tasks again. You will get this error if you are running too many tasks with too low of a monitor delay. 2-3 tasks with no proxies is recommended for now, with a monitor delay of 1000+.
Start Instructions: Start your tasks around 60 seconds before the drop. Once again, this will be based on your experience; it is different for every user due to computer speed and location.
There are 5 different monitors, we recommend using “Combo” and “Desktop Monitor”.
- Mobile API (Default) – Uses the Supreme app as a means to search for KW and checkout for the initial drop.
- Mobile #2 – This is an additional point to search for KW and checkout through the Supreme app for the initial drop.
- Desktop API: Attempts to checkout through the “backdoor” on the Supreme website for the initial drop.
- Desktop Category: Will monitor the specific category you select. So when you select “Accessories” as your category, it will monitor https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/all/accessories page on the website.
*NOTE* DO NOT use the “New” category with this mode.
- Combo: uses monitors “Mobile API, Desktop API, and Mobile #2”. The first monitor type to find the product will be used.
Run Restocks with the URL from the Supreme website. The URL from the website is linked to the color, use the same color in the “Style” field. Checkout Delay at 0 and Captcha off.
Error/Monitor Delays for Restocks
Because Supreme has started to ban IPs now, if you don’t have proxies, you will have to experiment with Error/Monitor Delays. If you don’t have proxies, 3-4 tasks with a Error Delay of 500 and a Monitor Delay of 1000 is recommended (You should test this as well). To test, setup number of tasks, with desired delays, and run them, time how long they run until you see the “429” error, then wait 20-30 minutes, adjust delays, and test again.
Example of Testing: 5 Tasks with 100/100 Delays run for 58 sec until I get 429. Adjust Delays to 500/500 and try again. Do this until you do not get the error msg anymore, then take note of what your settings are for next time.