*Will be Updated After the UK Drop*
Here we will introduce you to Supreme task setups as they are a bit different than Shopify sites.
- Style: This is the color of the item and it has a separate input box. NA is used for random color, accessories and items that only have one color. Just NA, no + sign.
- Checkout Delay: Many people ask what is the “best” checkout delay. The answer is there is no best. It is suggested to make multiple tasks for the same item with different checkout delays ranging from 1500-4000. Find the ones that work best for you and make note of them.
- CC Info: Privacy cards do not work, some virtual cards from banks will work. We recommend to use a real, physical card. BILLING and SHIPPING must match!
- Multiples: Everything has to be different for multiples from Supreme, EVERYTHING!
- Name: You can jig your name by using common misspellings of your name., You can also use your first initial. Example: J, John, Jon, Jahn, Jonn
- Email: It is best to make multiple Gmail accounts for each profile.
- Address: Jig your address based on a floor or apt. number if you live in a house.
- Phone: Random phone numbers or friends.
- Use 4 random letters in front of your address. Example: HFNF 1354 Test St.
Use this for accepted street names https://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28apc_002.htm
TOS Items: Every week, there are extremely hyped items (BOGOs, Collab items, etc). You usually can tell what they will be from reselling predictions. These items will have TOS turned on. TOS stands for Terms Of Service. Meaning that checkouts are strictly parsed for bots. It is recommended to use higher checkout delays, 3000+, as Supreme knows that a real person cannot check out on their site in less than 3 seconds. It is also recommended to check out manually for these types of items as well, using a different form of payment and info. Depending on what changes Supreme makes, no bot will work on these types of items.
Proxies: Not needed as of now for Supreme.
*Note* If you are using a server, you will have to use proxies as most Server IPs are still banned by Supreme. It is recommended to use Residential proxies for stability.
Start Instructions: Start your tasks within 5-60 secs. before the drop. Once again, this will be based on your experience as its different for every user due to computer speed and location.
There are 4 different monitors
- Mobile API (Default) – Uses the Supreme app as a means to search for KW and checkout for the initial drop.
- Mobile #2 – This is an additional point to search for KW and checkout through the Supreme app for the initial drop.
- Desktop API: Attempts to checkout through the “backdoor” on the Supreme website for the initial drop.
- Desktop Category: Will monitor the specific category you select. So when you select “Accessories” as your category, it will monitor this https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/all/accessories page on the website.
– This is also the mode you will use to run restocks.
*NOTE* DO NOT use the “New” category with Desktop monitor.
It is suggested to use all of these options if you have enough cards to do so.
Error/Monitor Delays: For the initial drop use 0 Error and 0 Monitor Delays.
General Supreme Info
- Copping 1 item – Make multiple tasks with different checkout delays and have “One Checkout per Site” on your profile. Just don’t put the checkout delays too close together because the bot won’t have time to stop.
- “Ghost Orders” Sometimes you will get a Check Email, but no email from Supreme with no email. This is known as a Ghost Order. https://www.supremenewyork.com/contact
- One of 2 things will happen.
- You will receive the item, but you won’t get an order number or tracking number.
- You will receive a refund in about 2 weeks.
For restocks, you will use “Desktop” monitor with the url from the website. It is recommended to use the “Supreme US (Captcha Bypass)” mode under the “Site Name” selection. You can then use NA for the first color available or put your color in the “Style” field.
⦁ Checkout Delays for restocks can be run at any speed.
⦁ Error and Monitor Delays can be run at any speed.
⦁ If the item is not in stock aka running for restocks, you will see OOS and Error Retrying flashing in the LOG section. This means your tasks are running correctly. They will keep retrying until the item is loaded.
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Split Box Logo Tee
Style: +Black,+ White
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Split Box Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Cotton Sweater
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Wool Blend Overcoat
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Cotton Patchwork Button Up Shirt
Style: +Black or NA
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Cotton Graphic S/S Shirt
Style: +White, +Black, +Natural
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Schott® Painted Perfecto Leather Jacket
Style: +Black or NA
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Cotton Painted Canvas Chore Coat
Style: +Black,+Navy, +White
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons Shirt® Cotton Patchwork Skate Pant
Style: +Black or NA
Name: Supreme®/Comme des Garçons SHIRT® Cotton Canvas Painter Pant
Style +Black,+Navy, +White
Name: Zig Zag Stitch Puffy Jacket
Name: Connect Crewneck Sweatshirt
Style: +Grey/Gray, +Black, +Mustard, +Green, +Navy, +Natural, +Terra
Name: Paneled L/S Top
Style: +Black,+Blue, +White, +Red, +Yellow, +Camo
Name: Gradient Striped S/S Top
Style: +Navy, +White, +Purple
Name: Cuff Logo Beanie
Style: +Black, +White, +Red, Brown, +Navy, +Yellow/Neon
Name: Oval Patch Beanie
Style: +Green, +White, +Purple, +Black, +Red, +Brown
Name: Napped Canvas Camp Cap
Style: +Red, +Navy, +Blue, +Purple, +Brown, +Black, +White
Name: Border Patrol 5-Panel
Style: +Black, +Red, +White, +Brown, +Blue, +Navy, +Green
Keywords: +Diamond, +Bomber