Supreme Week 3
*Will be Updated After the UK Drop*
Here we will introduce you to Supreme task setups as they are a bit different than Shopify sites.
- Style: This is the color of the item and it has a separate input box. NA is used for random color, accessories, and items that only have one color. Just NA, no + sign.
- Checkout Delay: Many people ask what is the “best” checkout delay. The answer is there is no best. It is suggested to make multiple tasks for the same item with different checkout delays ranging from 1500-4000. Find the ones that work best for you and make note of them.
- Captcha: Open the captcha window prior to the drop and at the bottom switch it from “Shopify” to “Supreme.”
- CC Info: Privacy cards do not work, some virtual cards from banks will work. We recommend using a real, physical card. BILLING and SHIPPING must match!
- Multiples: Everything has to be different for multiples from Supreme, EVERYTHING!
- Name: You can jig your name by using common misspellings of your name., You can also use your first initial. Example: J, John, Jon, Jahn, Jonn
- Email: It is best to make multiple Gmail accounts for each profile.
- Address: Jig your address based on a floor or apt. number if you live in a house.
- Phone: Random phone numbers or friends.
- Use 4 random letters in front of your address. Example: HFNF 1354 Test St.
Use this for accepted street names https://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28apc_002.htm
TOS Items: Every week, there are extremely hyped items (BOGOs, Collab items, etc). You usually can tell what they will be from reselling predictions. These items will have TOS turned on. TOS stands for Terms Of Service. Meaning that checkouts are strictly parsed for bots. It is recommended to use higher checkout delays, 3000+, as Supreme knows that a real person cannot check out on their site in less than 3 seconds. It is also recommended to checkout manually for these types of items as well, using a different form of payment and info. Depending on what changes Supreme makes, no bot will work on these types of items.
Proxies: Not needed as of now for Supreme.
*Note* If you are using a server, you will have to use proxies as most Server IPs are still banned by Supreme. It is recommended to use Residential proxies for stability.
Start Instructions: Start your tasks within 5-60 secs. before the drop. Once again, this will be based on your experience as its different for every user due to computer speed and location.
There are 3 different monitors
- Desktop: Will monitor the specific category you select. So when you select “Accessories” as your category, it will monitor this https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/all/accessories page on the website.
– This is also the mode you will use to run restocks.
*NOTE* DO NOT use the “New” category with Desktop monitor.
- Mobile #1 (Default) – This is an option to use the app as a means to search for kw and checkout for the initial drop.
- Mobile #2 – This is an additional point to search for kw and checkout through the Supreme app for the initial drop.
Error/Monitor Delays: For the initial drop use 0 Error and 0 Monitor Delays.
General Supreme Info
- Copping 1 item – Make multiple tasks with different checkout delays and have “One Checkout per Site” on your profile. Just don’t put the checkout delays too close together because the bot won’t have time to stop.
- “Ghost Orders” Sometimes you will receive a charge from Supreme with no email. This is known as a Ghost Order. The best way to confirm what happened is email Supreme. https://www.supremenewyork.com/contact
- One of 2 things will happen.
- You will receive the item, but you won’t get an order number or tracking number.
- You will receive a refund in about 2 weeks.
For restocks, you will use “Desktop” monitor with the url from the website. It is recommended to use the “Supreme US (Captcha Bypass)” mode under the “Site Name” selection. You can then use NA for the first color available or put your color in the “Style” field.
⦁ Checkout Delays for restocks can be run at any speed.
⦁ Error and Monitor Delays can be run at any speed.
⦁ If the item is not in stock aka running for restocks, you will see OOS and Error Retrying flashing in the LOG section. This means your tasks are running correctly. They will keep retrying until the item is loaded.
Name: Supreme®/AWS® MAX-700 Digital Scale
Name: Champion® Label Coaches Jacket
Style: +Purple or NA (if it’s one colorway only)
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth Work Jacket
Name: Leather Trucker Jacket
Name: Gonz Shop Vest
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Love Hours Rayon Shirt
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth Work Shirt
Name: Floral Logo Tee
Name: Reflective Small Box Tee
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth Crewneck
Name: Crest L/S Top
Name: Trademark Hooded Sweatshirt
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Reconstructed History Sweatshirt
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Love Hours Hooded Sweatshirt
Style: NA or +Multi
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme The Empire State Building Tee
Style: +White, +Black, +Slate, +Grey, +Green, +Burgundy, +Orange, +Natural
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth Tee
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth L/S Tee
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Hiding From Indians Tee
Name: Reflective Ripstop Camp Cap
Name: Obama Beanie
Name: Colored Speckle Beanie
Name: Connect 6-Panel
Name: Mike Kelley/Supreme Ahh Youth Skateboards