F/W 2018 Week 10 Guide
*Will be Updated After the UK Drop*
Here we will introduce you to Supreme task setup as it is different from Shopify setup.
Pick a style/color for each task. DO NOT use all of them at once.
- Style: This is the color of the item and it has a separate input box. NA is used for random color, accessories and items that only have one color. Just NA, no + sign.
- Captcha Bypass: (Supreme US and Supreme UK Captcha Bypass) It is suggested to run at least half of your tasks with captcha bypass selected when choosing your site in the task creation menu. In the event that it works you will not have to solve a captcha for that item.
- Checkout Delay: Many people ask what is the “best” checkout delay. The answer is there is no best. It is suggested to make multiple tasks for the same item with different checkout delays ranging from 1500-4000. Find the ones that work best for you and make note of them.
- CC Info: Privacy cards do not work, some virtual cards from banks will work. It is recommended to use a real, physical card. BILLING and SHIPPING must match!
- Duplicate Order Error: Supreme is checking ALL info on ALL tasks for multiples. If ANYTHING is the same (Name, Email, Phone, Address, CC Number), you will get this message. This includes running the same profiles on different bots. Everything has to be different. It is best to use a different VCC (Not Privacy) for every task if you can.
This means you CANNOT run the same profile with different checkout delays for the same item anymore. You will have to use different profiles.
- Multiples: Everything has to be different for multiples from Supreme, EVERYTHING! Even if it’s the same color.
- Name: You can jig your name by using common misspellings of your name., You can also use your first initial. Example: J, John, Jon, Jahn, Jonn
- Email: Use the Dot Trick option in PD for your Gmail.
- Address: Use the Jig Address option in PD for your profiles.
Random Letter Jig still works if you want to do it manually, PD does this for you.
Ex: 123 KDFD Test Lane, 123 NBF Test Ln.
- Phone: Random phone numbers or friends. Ex: 2011234567
Use this for accepted street names https://pe.usps.com/text/pub28/28apc_002.htm
TOS Items: Every week, there are extremely hyped items (BOGOs, Collab items, etc). You usually can tell what they will be from resell predictions. These items will have TOS turned on. TOS stands for Terms Of Service. Meaning that checkouts are strictly parsed for bots. It is recommended to use higher checkout delays, 3000+, as Supreme knows that a real person cannot checkout on their site in less than 3 seconds. It is also recommended to checkout manually for these types of items as well, using a different form of payment and info. Depending on what changes Supreme makes, no bot will work on these types of items.
Proxies: Not needed as of now for Supreme. Max 15-20 Tasks.
*Note* If you are using a server, you will have to use proxies as most Server IPs are still banned by Supreme. It is recommended to use Residential proxies for stability.
Start Instructions: Start your tasks 15-30 seconds before the drop. Once again, this will be based on your experience; it is different for every user due to computer speed and location.
There are 4 different monitors, use all of them for best success.
- Mobile API (Default) – Uses the Supreme app as a means to search for KW and checkout for the initial drop.
- Mobile #2 – This is an additional point to search for KW and checkout through the Supreme app for the initial drop.
- Desktop API: Attempts to checkout through the “backdoor” on the Supreme website for the initial drop.
- Desktop Category: Will monitor the specific category you select. So when you select, . “Accessories” as your category, it will monitor https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/all/accessories page on the website.
– This is also the mode you will use to run restocks.
*NOTE* DO NOT use the “New” category with Desktop monitor.
- Combo Monitor: uses Supreme monitor type “Mobile API, Desktop API, and Mobile #2”. First monitor type to find the product will be used.
- If you want to keep it simple and play it safe, run 1 task with “Combo” and 1 with “Desktop Category”. Do Not use the same profiles to do this or you will get “Duplicate Order”
Error/Monitor Delays: For the initial drop use between 500 and 750 for monitor delay and 0 for error delay. (Only use 0/0 if you have a internet strong enough to hold the amount of tasks you’re running.)
Strong internet/PC combo = 0/0
Moderate/Weaker internet/PC combo = 0/500-750
For restocks, you will use “Desktop API” monitor with the URL from the Supreme website. It is recommended to use the “Supreme US (Captcha Bypass)” mode under the “Site Name” selection. You can then use NA for the first color available or put your color in the “Style” field.
⦁ Checkout Delays for restocks can be run at any speed.
⦁ Error and Monitor Delays can be run at any speed.
⦁ If the item is not in stock aka running for restocks, you will see OOS and Error . Retrying flashing in the LOG section. This means your tasks are running. correctly. They will keep retrying until the item is loaded.
Name: Sleeve Logo Sideline Parka
Name: “The Killer” M-65 Jacket
Name: Thorn Trucker Jacket
Name: Dragon Rayon Shirt
Name: Striped Rib Logo L/s Top
Name: HQ Stripe S/S Top
Name: Supreme®/Champion® 3D Metallic Crewneck
Name: Leopard Panel Half Zip Sweatshirt
Name: Thorn 5-Pocket Jean
Name: Fleece Pullcord Camp Cap
Name: Supreme®/Champion® Beanie
Name: Classic Stripe Beanie
Name: Thorn Camp Cap
Name: Stripe 6-Panel
Name: Leather ID holder + Wallet
Name:Supreme®/Tag Heuer® Pocket Pro Stopwatch
Name:Supreme/The Killer Trust Tee
Name:The Killer L/S Tee
Name: The Killer Hooded Sweatshirt
Name:The Killer Skateboard