Kith Monday Program
Monday, February 4th
11:00 am EST, 8:00 am PST
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE THE DROP
ALWAYS use at least a 1:1 task/proxy ratio. For example: 10 tasks would need 10 proxies
- It is suggested to run 50% of tasks with the lightning, 50% basic (unless instructed otherwise)
- Shopify sites are changing things up, it is recommended to have captchas on for most tasks and only leaving a few without.
- Due to the functioning of the queue system, it is suggested to start tasks 5-10 minutes before the drop unless instructed otherwise
20-45 minutes before the drop-time, open your Harvesters by clicking . If you use more than 1 Harvester you need proxies. Enter your Proxy in the field. Press Save residential proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now. Login to a Gmail/edu account and watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one click captchas, be sure to “like” a couple of videos. Remember to keep the tab open.
Start Time Instructions
There are 2 ways to start.
Choose one of the following:
Basic Delay (Slower) – Can do without Proxies
Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- If proxies aren’t being used, set Monitor Delay to 2000.
- Set Monitor Delay to 1000 if proxies are being used
- Error Delay set at 0
Advanced Delay (Faster) – MUST-HAVE Proxies
5-10 Minutes before the drop
- In the Settings Tab – Set Error Delay to 0 and, Monitor delay to 10,000. Press Save
- Start Tasks
10 Seconds before the drop
In the Settings Tab – Change Monitor Delay to 500 and Error Delay to 0. Press Save
Error Delay set at 0.
Half Lightning Mode and half Safe Mode
Lightning PRECART mode link (NOT EARLY LINK) – https://kith.com/collections/footwear-women/products/nike-wmns-air-jordan-3-explorer-xx-black-sail
These are a list of SUGGESTED keywords for Kith Monday Program drop. These may not be 100% correct so you are free to make your own if you’d like.