Project Destroyer A.I.O. Guide
Welcome to the Project Destroyer A.I.O. Guide. This is an interactive guide. If you want to get more info, click the purple text and it will take you there!
The main purpose of this guide is to provide knowledge on how to make, control and understand task types when using Project Destroyer. This guide will help you become a Shopify site Master. The other site types will have their own guides, so you can mast those too. With this guide, you will know how and when to use all the tools Project Destroyer 3.0 provides. Start with the Profiles section, then move on to New Tasks.
Dashboard New Task Profiles Proxies Accounts Settings Stats Shop
The Dashboard of PD is where all of your tasks are shown. From here, you have options to copy, launch, edit tasks, and more.
The Dashboard of PD is where all of your tasks are shown. From here, you have options to copy, launch, edit tasks, and more.
– Inspect – Will show the Proxy in use for the task once the item is picked up. SHOPIFY ONLY
Task Actions – Individual Task Controls
– Second Delay Edit
– Edit your Second Delay when in use Open a browser for manual checkout when available (PayPal supported sites too)
Import Settings – Will Import all Profiles, Tasks, Accounts and Proxies from the file you choose. Will Overwrite ALL current settings.
Export Settings – Will Export all of your current Profiles, Tasks, Accounts and Proxies to a file to be uploaded or transferred. Contains your CC Information!
Connectivity Button – This will tell you if you are connected to the PD servers or not
Mass Link Change – Opens the Mass Link Change & Password Input Window
Bulk Schedule – Schedule all your tasks to start at a time you select.
Cancel Schedule – This will cancel any scheduled start times
Import Tasks – Load pre-made tasks into PD (Useful for transferring files on a server)
Export Tasks – Save current tasks for storage. (Useful for transferring files on a server or making templates for Account Login sites)
Bulk Edit Window – Use this if the site drops with a random product name, or if you want to change your KW. If your KW do not pickup, your tasks will remain “Monitoring”.
Size – Size selection
Style – aka Supreme Colors Supreme Only
Password – When a site drops with a Password Page, enter the Password then click “ENABLE”
Only Selected – This will make sure any changes in the Bulk Edit Window are only applied to tasks you have selected. To select a task, click the box on the left side of the task on the Dashboard.
Click “SAVE” after making any changes.
Global Error Delay – Sets the Error Delays for all your tasks. This will not override any Custom Delay Tasks
Global Monitor delay – Sets the Monitor Delays for all your tasks. This will not override any Custom Delay Tasks
– Saves the Monitor and Error Delays you set. Confirms with a Green Check Mark.
– Harvester Site Type – Automatically selects the type of Captcha Request the task needs.
– Reload – Sends a request for a new Captcha token. For when your task gets stuck on “Waiting for Captcha”
– Login – Will open another Window for you to login to your Gmail account.
– Logout – Logs you out of the Gmail account and Clears Cookies from the session.
– Generate – Will simulate Human behavior to gain 1 Clicks. A new action is performed every 10 seconds. The actions are Do Nothing, Stay on the Current Video, Like the Current Video and Dislike Current Video.
– Harvester Proxy – Paste your Proxy here and press Save BEFORE logging into your Gmail account. DO NOT USE THIS PROXY ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE BOT. It is recommended to use the same Proxy/Gmail combination when moving to a server. You can use IP:AUTH or USER:PASS format proxies. DC or Resi work fine.
Gmail Auto Login
Here, you can save your Google Login information and Proxies to your Harvesters directly from the Dashboard. Click the Harvester button, then the Arrow to open for each Harvester window. This will display the window pictured below, where you enter your details. Once you save your Login info, PD will attempt to Login to the account automatically whenever the window is opened but not logged in.
Most GCS (Google Cloud Server) IPs are banned from GMail and Youtube. If you use them, you might be logged out of Gmail or not be able to access YouTube properly. This includes Google Server IPs and Google Proxies.
Here is where we will learn how to build and launch tasks. This is where you will spend most of your time when using PD. Task setups are going to be pretty much the same for every Shopify site. The other SiteTypes (Mesh, Footsites, Supreme) have slightly different setups, but are not that different overall. Each site type has it’s own guide for setup if you need it.
Expert View – Turning on “Expert View” will unlock all of the available options for creating a task in PD. Below, we will go over all of them. If you do not select this option, you will see less options available for you to control, which will make your task creation faster and easier. You are welcome to choose the view you are most comfortable with. (If you are new to PD or botting in general. Take expert mode off and use beginner mode til you learn the features.)
This is where you choose the Site you want to run. Type in the name, then click it to get started. All the sites that Project Destroyer Supports are located in this list.
If you want to setup more than 1 site at once, press and hold Ctrl/Cmd when selecting the sites from the list.
This is where you put what value you want Project Destroyer to checkout. You can use URLs (Links/ Early Links), Keywords (name of the item), or Variants (a site-specific PID).
– This uses a very similar method as going on the site through your browser. Slower, but safer. You MUST use this mode for DSM sites. Be sure to run tasks on Kith, Bape and Yeezy Supply Safe mode in addition to other modes.
– This mode uses a backend endpoint. It pre-loads some of your info for a faster checkout.
Super Safe mode – is recommended as the safest way to checkout with Shopify anti bot in place. Useful for sites like Kith and Palace we’ve been having issues on vs anti bot.
Super Safe Preload – Super Safe mode that preloads checkout and gets through queue faster. DO NOT USE for sites that have a Password page.
Shipping Rates – Shipping Rates are the Shipping Methods Shopify sites use. Pre-loading them into the task skips this step, resulting in faster checkouts. Advanced Mode with Shipping Rates is the fastest way to checkout when using PD.
Discount Code Input (Shopify Sites Only) – Here you can input Discount codes you have. The Task will still checkout if the Discount Code is expired or fails.
Both Mode – This will create 1 type of every task type currently in PD.
– Enter the amount you want to purchase. Mainly for FUNKO sites.
– When the item is carted, the task will switch to this proxy to checkout. If You are running a mixture of sites that need Resi and/or DC Proxies. A perfect example is Mesh. FootPatrol needs UK Static Resi proxies and Size? and Solebox use UK DC proxies. These sites drop at the same time but use different proxies. You would use your UK Static Resi proxies here for your FootPatrol tasks. DO NOT USE THIS PROXY ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE BOT.
We’ve talked about Keywords, URLs and Variants to use in the different Monitor inputs. Here, we will explain a little bit more about them.
This is the set of words PD uses to find the item. All KW have to be entered in the format +word,+word,+word. Each word starting with a + sign and separated by a comma.
Negative KW: There are a couple of situations when you want to use Negative KW. You will add your Negative KW to the end of your KW chain.
- There is more than one size range. (Toddler, Kids, Grade School, Womens)
- There is more than 1 color dropping at the same time.
Ex: +jordan,+1,+retro,+og,-gs (GS = Grade School)
This is the second fastest way to checkout. The URL is the direct link to the product, https://kith.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/nike-air-max-1-outdoor-green-sail-black . If you have an “Early Link” select this mode.
This is the fastest way to checkout. This is the PID (Product ID), specific to the website for the size and product. You can ONLY get them after the website has loaded the product and/or have an early link. The size selection does not matter for Variant mode because the Variant IS the size too. A Variant will look like a string of random numbers.
When making your Tasks, you will have options available to use. After you choose the Site Type, the options that you can use will be available. Here, we will explain them all.
– Select this if you want to use your Account Groups for the task. CAN be used for Custom Shopify.
– Choose this to have the Captcha Harvester ready for a Captcha. You can run without Captcha, but IF there is a Captcha, it will take longer to connect. Undftd doesn’t require Captcha. Kith is 50/50.
– PD will only search the latest 25 items loaded to the SiteMap of the website. These are NOT necessarily the products in “Newest Products” on the website.
– URL to Webhook – This will send a checkout link to your Discord/Slack Webhook channel once the item is carted. Click the link in Discord/Slack and checkout manually. Webhook must be enabled in Settings
– Set Error Delays and Monitor Delays specific to the task you are making. This is useful if you want to run a Live drop, but still have tasks monitoring for restocks. You would use this for the resock tasks.
– Second Delays – Will only be in use when you have Change Delays scheduled in the Scheduling Suite. The tasks will switch to these delays at the time you set. You have to have “Custom Delay checked”. There’s boxes for second error delay and second monitor delay. You can schedule a time to switch to these second delays, but you also have to schedule a start time for the task. Otherwise you can press the hourglass icon and it will switch from your first set of delays to the second. Pressing the button again will switch back to your first. There’s no great indication about which set of delays the task is using. If you switch delays without filling in the box it should drop delays to 0, but I’d recommend being explicit and entering 0 in both boxes.
– Shipping rates – This is the shipping method used by Shopify to calculate Shipping costs. By adding the Shipping Rates to the bot, you skip this step at checkout which makes your checkout faster. Shipping Rates are mainly used on sites that have a Password Page up as you wouldn’t be able to use Lightning Mode. shipping rate simply copy and paste it into the shipping rate field. Note that shipping rates differentiate based on the location (almost always the same across US states) and sometimes the weight of an item. *Note* Shipping Rates can be different for everyone due to location, some sites change Shipping Rates based on Zip codes, so it is encouraged that you get your own Shipping Rates.
How To Find Shipping Rates
You will usually need these for sites that use Password pages or if you want to make sure that you have the correct Rate for your area. To find your own Shipping Rates do the following, First, go to the site and add an item to cart and follow the normal checkout process. Once you press “Continue to Shipping”, you will go to the next page, this is page where you get the Shipping Rates. Press Ctrl+Shift+I and you will see a console open on the right side of your screen. Now, press Ctrl+F and a search bar will open. In the Search Bar, type “shipping_rate” (no “ marks) and you will see a highlighted search appear. Now, Look for the one that begins with “data-shipping-method” .
Here is an example of the format you are looking for: data-shipping-method=”shopify-ups20ground205-720business20days-10_00”.
Copy the portion inside the “” marks beginning with Shopify and paste into the Shipping Rates field in PD.
Example of the Shipping Rate format to copy into PD: shopify-ups20ground205-720business20days-10_00
Task Scheduling Suite
The schedule button gives you the ability to schedule tasks to Start AND Stop. The 2 fields at the Top Left and Right are the Start times, and the 2 at the Bottom Left and Right are the STOP times. The Time Format is HH:MM:SS: AM/PM. Make sure you double check your format. Once you create the tasks, DO NOT change them in any way or start them, they will start on their own.
– Start – Here is where you enter the Date of when you want the task to begin.
– Stop – Here is where you enter the Date of when you want the task to stop running.
– Change Delays – You input the date and time when you want the task to switch to the Second Delay options in Custom Delay. You can use this to schedule your d drop delays for a release, or to raise your delays higher to monitor restocks right after the release. This is very helpful on Undefeated and DSM sites.
– Time Format – This is the format you will use for any tasks that need to be stopped or to Change Delays. HH-MM-SS AM/PM.
Your Profiles is where everything starts. Having a good Profile setup is key when using any site. If you have ever used autofill, this is pretty much the same thing, the main difference is that you are going to be using more than 1 Profile at the same time, so you want the information to appear different to the sites you are running. One thing you want to remember, is to use the “Jig Address”, “Dot Trick” and “Jig Phone” options to help make sure that your Profiles appear to be different. The main thing you will have to do, is Jig the Billing, Shipping and Name on Card fields. To Jig your name, just use common misspellings of your name (John, Jon, Jan, Jonn). If you use Privacy cards or virtual credit cards provided by your bank or credit card company, you can make the name whatever you want. One thing you can’t Jig is your CC number.
– Select this if you want your Shipping info to match your Billing info.
– PD will Jig your address. Ex: KJAB 123 Test Street, 123 SDH Test Street. You still need different CC info for every Profile.
– The profile will only be able to check out once on each site.If you use this Profile on too many tasks at the same time, it might not work. You will not be able to buy multiples with this profile.
– Set a limit on the total number of checkouts you can have for the current Profile loaded in the window.
– Randomizes the last 4 digits of your Phone number. The Area code remains the same.
This is where you will enter the proxies you want to use for your tasks. You can also create Proxy Groups for tasks on different types of sites or for monitoring restocks. The first thing you are going to do is copy and paste or drag and drop your proxy list into the box on the left, then press save. These proxies will be your default Global Proxy list. If you do not choose a Proxy Group for your tasks, they will use the Global proxy list.
– Deletes all your proxies from the proxy list on the left.
– Creates a new Proxy Group
– Deletes the selected Proxy Group
Proxy Test Window
When you want to use the Proxy Test feature, copy and paste or drag and drop your proxies into the box on the left, then select your site from the the Test list and press the Test button. If you have failed proxies and want to get rid of them, press the “Clear Failed” button. DO NOT test all of your DC proxies at the same time because they might get banned, test only a couple at a time, waiting at least 30 seconds in between tests.
– Select the site you want to test your proxies on here.
– Click this to test your proxies on the site you chose.
– This will delete any proxies that show as “Timed Out” from your test.
Proxy Spawn Window
Here, you will be able to Spawn, or Create, Proxies using PD. Please read the Proxy Spawn guide for more info on this section, as there is a little more detail with using this feature: PD Proxy Spawn Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CyfzMkLxYQUfxEzdW0aDf21g5BgSFcsXN8aZGKKFywo/edit?usp=sharing
The Accounts tab is where you input your Accounts for sites that require login. For Size?Previews, PD will make accounts for you, you do not need to select the option.
The Site dropdown box on the bottom-left side of the screen are sites you can test your accounts on. The default setting for all of your Accounts is “Global”, located to the right of the “Clear Failed” button. It is suggested to make different Account Groups for the sites that do require logins as your accounts may not be the same for each of these sites.
– Saves your Accounts to the “Global” account list.
– Click this to test your accounts on the site you chose.
– Deletes all of your Accounts from the list on the left.
– This will delete any accounts that show as “Invalid” from your test.
– Creates a new Account Group
– Deletes the selected Account Group
Creating Tasks with Accounts
To make a New Task using the accounts group you made, you need to select “Account Group” on the bottom-right of the screen when you are creating your task. PD will launch a task for every Account in that group. This is important, because when you are making your tasks, you only want to use each Account twice. This means you might have to delete some of the tasks PD creates at the moment. Here, we will show an example of the best setup.
This is where you will setup all your overall task defaults. The left side, “General Settings”, is where you set the defaults for your tasks. The right side is for your “QuickTask Settings”, and controls your default settings for them.
General Settings QuickTask Settings
Here, we will go over the options available for your tasks.
– Paste your Discord Webhook here.
– Paste your Slack Webhook here.
-This is the speed that PD retries each request upon any kind of Error, when a site gives an Error such as a website crash, login fail, proxy timeout, etc. Error Delay is in MS, so 1000 = 1 second. We recommend keeping this between 0-1000 and higher than 1000 if you don’t have proxies.
-This is the speed that PD refreshes the site when in “Monitor” mode or in “Restock Monitor” mode. We have Start Instructions available in our guides for how to set this before a drop. When running for Restock, use this formula: Proxy/Task Ratio x Monitor Delay = Ping. You are trying to get your Ping close to 8000. Adjust your Monitor Delay until you get an acceptable Ping number.
Ex: Proxy/Task Ratio = 4. So 4 x 2000 = 8000. This means Monitor Delay = 2000
– This is your Proxy Group selection for all of your tasks. “Global”, the default setting, is all of your proxies.
– If you 1-Clicks, PD will Auto-Click them. It is Highly recommended to have this on at all times.
– If you have a Discord Webhook in the box, this will activate it.
– If you have a Slack Webhook in the box, this will activate it.
– Tasks with the same KW/URL will Monitor with 1 task. The other tasks will wait for the 1st task to pickup a product, then they will start the checkout process. Using this setting will reduce the risk of getting banned and also saves data when using GB Proxy Plans.
– When running sites that support PayPal checkout, PD will use your Monitor proxies with the PayPal window, so you are able to login to multiple PayPal accounts if you have them.
– This will use the website Time.is for the most accurate time. Very useful for dropping delays before a drop.
– This will log you out off all Gmails and Clear Cookies in your Harvesters.
– Test hooks – Click this to send a test notification to your discord webhooks.
– Restores all of the default settings in the Settings tab.
– Saves your changed settings. You have to press Save every time you drop Delays before the drop.
These are the options available for your QuickTasks when they are launched.
– Here, you can choose a Default mode to launch your Quicktasks.
– Your Quicktasks will launch 2 tasks, 1 advanced mode and 1 safe mode.
– Enter your Account login info in this format Email:Password. PD will launch UNDFTD, Concepts and Hanon tasks with your Account info.
– Set your Default shoe size for your Quicktasks.
– Set your default clothing size for your Quicktasks.
– Set your default checkout delay for Supreme Quicktasks.
This page allows you to see the dates, profiles, and sites you purchased from. You can organize them by Days, Weeks, Months or Years. Choose “Achievements” to see when you unlocked the available achievements. Click “Checkouts” to see the Site, Profile, Date and even the Order Numbers so you can keep track of all your cops!
Project Destroyer now has downloadable content! When you get “Achievements”, like getting 10 checkouts on DSMNY, you will get coins. Use your coins to unlock new Skins for your copy of Project Destroyer! New content and goals will be constantly uploaded. From Yeezy colorways to video games, there will be a lot of fun things available. What would you like to see?