Palace Spring Week 4 2019 – 3/15/19
Palace Spring Week 4 2019
Friday, March 15th
UK 11:00am BST, US 11:00am EST
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE THE DROP
ALWAYS use at least a 1:1 task/proxy ratio. For example: 10 tasks would need 10 proxies
- It is suggested to run 50% of tasks with advance mode, 50% without (unless instructed otherwise)
- Shopify sites are changing things up, it is recommended to have captchas on for most tasks and only leaving a few without.
- Due to the functioning of the queue system, it is suggested to start tasks 5-10 minutes before the drop unless instructed otherwise
20-45 minutes before the drop-time, open your Harvesters by clicking . If you use more than 1 Harvester you need proxies. Enter your Proxy in the field. Press Save, residential proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now. Login to a Gmail/edu account and watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one click captchas, be sure to “like” a couple of videos. Remember to keep the tab open.
Start Time Instructions
There are 2 ways to start.
Choose one of the following:
Basic Delay (Slower) – Can do without Proxies
Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- If proxies aren’t being used, set Monitor Delay to 2000.
- Set Monitor Delay to 1000 if proxies are being used
- Error Delay set at the same as Monitor Delay
Advanced Delay (Faster) – MUST-HAVE Proxies
- 5-10 Minutes before the drop
- In the Settings Tab – Set Error Delay to 10,000 and, Monitor delay to 10,000. Press Save
- Start Tasks
- 10 Seconds before the drop
- In the Settings Tab – Change Monitor Delay to 500 and Error Delay to 500. Press Save
Lightning Mode is the fastest way to checkout, period. You must start the task 5-10 minutes before the release, it takes longer to start because it pre-loads all of your information for the checkout process. MUST be used with “Live Product”. Will NOT work with DSM sites or any site that has a password page.
Only usable with “Lightning Mode”. make sure the lightning product you use is similar to the product you’re going for.
NOTE: PALACE MAY PUT UP A PASSWORD PAGE ~1HOUR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED DROP. YOU WILL HAVE TO START YOUR TASKS BEFORE THE PASSWORD PAGE IS PUT UP.
Make sure to include the full link including the https://
NOTE: Palace has been randomizing links as of late. Run a mix of links and keywords.
Here we will show an example of how to use the colors listed. You will have to insert the color you want from the color list we have for the item. You will replace (color) with the color of your choice. If you want the Duo Hood in White, your KW will be +duo,+hood,+white
Pertex P Sport ½ Zip Thinsulate
Colors: +navy || +grey || +black
Colors: +blue || +grey || +white || +black
Jumbo Drop Crew
Colors: +blue || +white || +black
F-Lock Panel Crew
Colors: +sand || +petrol || +vulcan
Colors: +white || +navy || +black
Colors: +grey || +navy || +black
Colors: +silver || +black
Maximum Shell Runner
Colors: +grey || +white || +black