Retail is $200
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE THE DROP
ALWAYS use at least a 1:1 task/proxy ratio. For example: 10 tasks would need 10 proxies
- It is suggested to run 1/3 of tasks Advanced mode, and 1/3 Safe Mode and 1/3 Lightning Mode. Lightning Mode does not work on YS.
- Lightning Mode Guide: https://projectdestroyer.com/2019/01/28/project-destroyer-3-0-lightning-mode/
- For the initial drop, it is recommended to check your Settings and make sure “Waterfall” monitor is CHECKED if you are not using proxies or want to save data.
- New Product needs to be CHECKED for Shopify Sites
- Custom Shipping Rates information can be found in the #tutorial channel in Discord.
20-45 minutes before the drop-time, open your Harvesters by clicking . If you use more than 1 Harvester you HAVE to use proxies, If you are on a server, you HAVE to use proxies in the Harvester. Enter your Proxy in the field. Press Save. Resi proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now. Click Login and use a Gmail/edu account and watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one click captchas, be sure to “like” a couple of videos. Remember to keep the Harvester window open during the drop. Logout after the drop.
Start Time Instructions
There are 2 ways to start.
Choose one to follow
Method 1 – If you DON’T have proxies
Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- If proxies aren’t being used, set Monitor Delay to 2000.
- Set Monitor Delay to 1000 if proxies are being used
- Error Delay set at 1000
Method 2 (Faster) – MUST-HAVE Proxies
5-10 Minutes before the drop
- In the Settings Tab – Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 and Error delay to 10,000. Press Save
- Start Tasks
5-10 Seconds before the drop
- In the Settings Tab – Change Monitor Delay to 500 and Error Delay to 500. Press Save
RESTOCK MONITOR DELAY
Not for the initial drop. If you have to monitor the site for a drop or a random release drop. Your Error Delay can be whatever you are comfortable with and is largely based on experience. Your Monitor Delay will be directly related to your Proxy/Task ratio. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 1:1, you will have to use a Monitor Delay of around 8000. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 2:1, you can use a Monitor Delay of around 4000. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 3:1, you can use a Monitor Delay of around 2500.
Shipping rates refer to the shipping methods on Shopify sites when entering shipping rates into the bot you can skip this step at checkout ultimately making your checkout times faster. Generally speaking, you’ll only use custom shipping rates on sites that have a password up as you wouldn’t be able to use Lightning Mode. The shipping rates will be included in any guides for sites that use password pages when you have the shipping rate simply copy and paste it into the shipping rate field. Note that shipping rates differentiate based on the location (almost always the same across US states) and sometimes the weight of an item.
*A few notes about shipping rates*
- Advanced mode + custom shipping rate = fastest possible checkout speed on DSM
- Users shouldn’t do custom rates on 100% of tasks in case DSM changes the current shipping rates
KEYWORDS These are only suggested keywords.
For full site list and their setups refer to the complete guide in the link below –