Jordan 1 Crimson Tint Restock – 5/16/19
Thursday 16th May & Friday 17th May
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE THE DROP
ALWAYS use at least a 1:1 task/proxy ratio. For example: 10 tasks would need 10 proxies
- It is suggested to run 1/3 of tasks Advanced mode, and 1/3 Safe Mode and 1/3 Lightning Mode. Lightning Mode does not work on any Password Protected Site including Palace, DSM Sites and Yeezy Supply. For these sites, PD has Shipping Rates
- Lightning Mode Guide: http://projectdestroyer.com/2019/01/28/project-destroyer-3-0-lightning-mode/
- For the initial drop, it is recommended to check your Settings and make sure “Waterfall” monitor is CHECKED if you are not using proxies or want to save data.
- New Product needs to be CHECKED for Shopify Sites.
**Except for: Kith, Palace, Concepts and Undefeated**
20-45 minutes before the drop-time, open your Harvesters by clicking . If you use more than 1 Harvester you HAVE to use proxies, If you are on a server, you HAVE to use proxies in the Harvester. Enter your Proxy in the field. Press Save. Resi proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now. Click Login and use a Gmail/edu account and watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one click captchas, be sure to “like” a couple of videos. Remember to keep the Harvester window open during the drop. Logout after the drop.
Start Time Instructions
There are 2 ways to start.
Choose one to follow
Method 1 – If you DON’T have proxies
Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- If proxies aren’t being used, set Monitor Delay to 2000.
- Set Monitor Delay to 1000 if proxies are being used
- Error Delay set at 1000
Method 2 (Faster) – MUST-HAVE Proxies
10 Minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 and Error delay to 10,000. Press Save
- Start Tasks
5-10 Seconds before the drop
- Change Monitor Delay to 500 and Error Delay to 500. Press Save
RESTOCK MONITOR DELAY
Not for the initial drop. If you have to monitor the site for a drop or a random release drop. Your Error Delay can be whatever you are comfortable with and is largely based on experience. Your Monitor Delay will be directly related to your Proxy/Task ratio. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 1:1, you will have to use a Monitor Delay of around 8000. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 2:1, you can use a Monitor Delay of around 4000. If you have a proxy/task ratio of 3:1, you can use a Monitor Delay of around 2500.
KEYWORDS: These are only suggested keywords. Others may be used if desired.
8 AM BST / 9 AM CEST / 3 AM EST
- Use US Sizing
- US shipping is expensive
- Captcha selected
Proxies: UK Server + UK Proxies recommended for speed.High Quality AIO or Residential required. If using data-plan proxies, use Sticky/Static as they are faster. Make sure you have a lot of Proxies, as they ban fast and often.
Accounts: You will have to go on the site and make your accounts before the drop. Do not use the Dot-Trick when making your accounts, use unique emails. You can use the same account for every task, but to maximize success, make different accounts for each task.
Start Instructions: Start your tasks 1-2 minutes prior to release for best results.
Login to PayPal in your browser within 10 minutes of the drop to cutdown checkout time. 10-30 seconds before the drop, lower your Delays to 1000 Error/Monitor. The site will be crashing. YOU WILL GET ERRORS! It is best to let your tasks run unless you see “Banned”.
- Error/Monitor Delays between 1000-3000
- 5 Minutes Before the drop, Click the PayPal button and Login
- Start your tasks 1-2 min before drop time
- Once the item is carted, it will say “Waiting for Window”
- Click the PayPal button to the right of the carted task and checkout.
ALL SIZES ARE US SIZING
8 AM BST / 3 AM EST
Footsite Errors + Fixes
|Session Created||The Product Page (Link) is timing out||Restart Tasks or Switch Proxies|
|Session Error Retrying||Banned Proxies||Switch Proxies|
|“Waiting for Rates”||Your profile is invalid||Switch Profiles / Check your profile|
|Stuck On “Loading Payment”||Item is sold out||Restart Your Tasks|
|“Error Creating Checkout”||Proxy Timeout||Edit Task -> Turn off Advanced Mode|
|“Encoding Card”||A step before adding to cart||Keep Running|
|Error Polling Rates||You were “Cart Jacked”||Restart Task|
|“Guest Login”||A step before adding to cart||Keep Running|
|302 Error||Site Temporarily Unavailable||Keep Running|
|400 Error||Bad Request||Keep Running|
|403 / 404 Error||Proxy Timeout||Keep Running|
|409 Error||Carting Failed (Size Unavailable) ||Switch Size + Restart Task|
|429 Error||Soft Ban||Switch Proxies|
|ANY Other 400 Error||Normal for Footsites||Keep Running|
|ANY Other 500 Error||Site is Crashing||Keep Running|
Usually 7 / 8 AM BST
NOTE: SKU Mode will not work
URL Mode works perfectly fine
8 AM BST / 3 AM EST