KITH x Coke Part 1 – Monday Program
8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm BST
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE THE DROP
ALWAYS use at least a 2:1 proxy/task ratio. For example: 10 tasks would need 20 proxies
- For Password Protected Sites including Palace, DSM Sites and Yeezy Supply. For Password sites, PD has Shipping Rates
- New Product should be checked for all sites.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, Start some later, use Custom Delay so your tasks have Error/Monitor Delays spread out as much as you want. Please do not ask What is the best Delay, as we do not have an answer.
Example: 2 Tasks with 750/750, 3 Tasks with 1500/1500 and 2 Tasks with 1100/1100, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Use a mixture of Residential and DC proxies if possible. Recently, DC proxies have been getting banned at a much higher rate than before.
- For Password Page sites, Start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). You can go lower than these speeds if you have a very high proxy:task ratio, such as 10:1 or 10 Proxies to 1 task. There is no queue because of the Password Page.
20-45 minutes before the drop-time, open Harvesters by clicking . If more than 1 Harvester is being used, use proxies. If a server is being used, proxies MUST BE used in the Harvester. Enter the Proxy in the field. Press Save. Residential proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now, but DC work just fine. Click Login and use a Gmail/EDU to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one click captchas, be sure to “like” a couple of videos. Remember to keep the Harvester window open during the drop.
Start Time Directions
Method 1 – If you DON’T have proxies
Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 2000.
- Set Monitor Delay to 1000 if proxies are being used
- Error Delay set at 1000
Method 2 (Faster) – MUST-HAVE Proxies
15 Minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 and Error delay to 10,000. Press Save
- Start Tasks
5-10 Seconds before the drop
- Change Monitor Delay to 500 and Error Delay to 500. Press Save
RESTOCK MONITOR DELAYS
Not for the initial drop, but for individuals monitoring the site for a drop or a random release drop. Error Delay can be whatever you are comfortable with and is largely based on experience. Monitor Delay will be directly related to your Proxy/Task ratio. For example, a proxy/task ratio of 1:1, should be accompanied by a Monitor Delay of around 8000. Furthermore, a proxy/task ratio of 2:1, should be accompanied by a Monitor Delay of around 4000, and a proxy/task ratio of 3:1, should be accompanied by a Monitor Delay of 2500.
This release will probably be more hype than typcial Kith Monday programs. In this case, it is recommended using Shipping Rates to get faster checkouts. Additionally, feel free to use a couple of tasks with “Send Checkout URL to Webhook” turned on and have your Discord Webhook setup and enabled in the Settings Tab.