Air Jordan 1 High OG “First Class Flight”
September 28, 2019
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to help you set up Project Destroyer. All settings, keywords, drop times, & set up tips are recommendations intended to give you an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. We recommend documenting your settings, then experiment to find what works best for you.
DROP DAY SETUP
- Always use a 2:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need 20 proxies
- For password-protected sites (including: Palace, DSM, & Yeezy Supply), check out our Custom Shipping Rates guide.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 750/750, 3 Tasks with 1500/1500 and 2 Tasks with 1100/1100, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Use a mixture of Residential and DC proxies if possible. Recently, DC proxies have been getting banned at a much higher rate than before.
- For password page sites, start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). Delays can be lower if you have a high proxy:task ratio (i.e. 10 proxies to 1 task or 10:1). There is no pre-drop queue because of the password page.
- 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters. If more than 1 harvester is being deployed, or if you’re using a server, proxies are mandatory.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential proxies are recommended for stability as Google bans now. If you don’t have Resi, DC will work.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, be sure to like a couple of videos. Remember to keep the Harvester window open during the drop.
Start Time Directions
Use the following for Shopify sites unless stated otherwise in Site-Specific Info
Method 1: quick start with no proxies
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 2000
- Use an Error Delay of 1000
Method 2: faster & more effective – requires proxies
- Start 15 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 – Error Delay to 10,000
- Hit Save, then start your tasks.
- 5-10 seconds before the drop, change Monitor & Error Delays to 500 then Save.
Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on your set up & prior experience – find a delay that works for you.
- Monitor Delay correlates directly to your Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500