Palace W19 Week 2
October 11th, 2019
11am BST/ 11am EST
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings, keywords, drop times, & set up tips are recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. It is recommended to record the settings, delays, and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
DROP DAY SETUP
- Always use a 2:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need 20 proxies
- For password-protected sites (including: Palace, DSM, & Yeezy Supply), check out our Custom Shipping Rates guide.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also, use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 750/750, 3 Tasks with 1500/1500 and 2 Tasks with 1100/1100, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Use a mixture of Residential and DC proxies if possible. Residential Static Proxies have been shown to work better on Anti-Bot Sites.
- For password page sites, start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). Delays can be lower if you have a high proxy:task ratio (i.e. 10 proxies to 1 task or 10:1). There is no pre-drop queue because of the password page.
- Recommended task modes: 40% Super Safe, 40% Advanced w/ Rates, 20% Safe
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
Start Time Directions
Method 1: Quick start with no proxies
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 2000
- Use an Error Delay of 1000
Method 2: Faster & more effective – requires proxies
- Start 15 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 – Error Delay to 10,000
- Hit Save, then start your tasks.
- 5-10 seconds before the drop, change Monitor & Error Delays to 500 then Save.
Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on your set up & prior experience – find a delay that works for you.
- Monitor Delay correlates directly to your Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500
The suggested keywords below are a forecast of potential keywords based upon previous patterns, product information from retailer sites, & trusted sources. Use these at your own discretion as retailers may randomize product names at launch.
The example below shows that each task must have an item keyword accompanied by a specific color keyword.