Supreme FW19 Week 7
October 10th, 2019
PD Setup Guide
- Start: 1 minute before drop
- Select Supreme Mobile, desktop or Safe mode.
- Monitors: We suggest using Combo api.
- Monitor/Error Delays 0-750
- Checkout delay
- Size S and XL (0-800)
- Size M and L (500-2000)
- Size S and XL sell out faster than sizes M and L use lower delays for sizes that sell out faster. This will increase your chances of success when copping limited items.
- (You must use expert mode to change your checkout delay)
- Choose size for clothes/ shoes or Random for Accessories/Hats
- Supreme EU must have captcha CHECKED, Supreme US can run without captcha checked. (INITIAL DROP)
Need more information? Check out the Supreme 101 guide.
- Supreme (Mobile): Request-based checkout methodology.
- Experiment with Captcha Bypass on some tasks– users saw success last season.
- Setting a 750-1500 ms checkout delay with Captcha box unchecked may effectively bypass Captcha using Supreme US (Mobile) site type.
- Supreme (Desktop): Request-based checkout methodology.
- We recommend running a combination of Mobile + Desktop to improve probability of hitting. All monitor types work regardless of site type.
- Supreme (Safe): Browser-based checkout methodology.
- For Safe mode, leave each popup window open while running.
- Use Captcha harvesters as with any other task.
- Fast proxies or using localhost will ensure the best chances of success.
If you experience an issue where the item carts and then a blank screen shows at checkout (but the  and “Checkout Now” buttons are still showing) then you should either stop and start task again or click the  and direct to cart, then go back to checkout ).
This is an issue caused by slow proxies and poor error handling on Supremes end – an error throws that they don’t handle correctly and so the checkout form fails to load. Use fast proxies or local host to avoid this altogether.
- Use Supreme (Desktop) or (Mobile) for restocks.
- Use the URL from Supreme website for the item + color you want.
- Do not select Captcha for Restocks.
- Monitor & Error Delays (see note for restocks)
- Checkout delay 0 when running restocks.
- Style: Use the same color as the URL you chose
- Choose size for clothes/shoes or Random for Accessories/Hats
Because Supreme has started to ban IPs now, if you don’t have proxies, you will have to experiment with Error/Monitor Delays. If you don’t have proxies, 3-4 tasks with an Error Delay of 500 and a Monitor Delay of 1000 is recommended (You should test this as well).
To test, setup tasks & note the delays – run tasks & time how long they run until you see the “429” error. Wait 20-30 minutes, adjust delays, and test again. (Failed Carting is the same as the 429 error, too many requests. Temp rate limiting ban.)
Example of testing with proxies: 5 Tasks with 100/100 Delays run for 58 sec until I get 429. Adjust delays to 500/500 & try again. Do this until you do not get the error msg anymore (document your settings for next time).