Jordan 1 Mid Fearless ‘Maison Chateau Rouge’
Jordan 1 Mid Fearless ‘Maison Chateau Rouge’
November 30, 2019
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings, keywords, drop times, & set up tips are recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. It is recommended to record the settings, delays and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
DROP DAY SETUP
- Always use at least a 2:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need at least 20 proxies.
- It is not recommended to use more than 25 tasks for Shopify sites now due to the Checkpoint Captcha.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 750/750, 3 Tasks with 1500/1500 and 2 Tasks with 1100/1100, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Use a mixture of Residential and DC proxies if possible. Recently, DC proxies have been getting banned at a much higher rate than before.
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
- The “Checkout only” box in the harvester. Enabling this option will prioritize this harvester/gmail combo to be used for the checkout harvester. Be sure to use GMail with a high trust score.
- It’s recommended to use 1 harvester with “Checkout only” enabled and 1 harvester with “Checkout only” disabled at all times.
Shopify Start Instructions – Normal Sites
This setup is not guaranteed to work. It is to be used as a guideline. Please experiment with different Error and Monitor Delays to find what works best.
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 2000
- Use an Error Delay of 1000
Method 2: Faster & more effective – requires proxies
- Start 15 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 – Error Delay to 10,000
- Hit Save, then start tasks.
- 5-10 seconds before the drop, change Monitor & Error Delays to 1000 then Save.
Shopify Start Instructions – Password Sites
- Password Page Sites: DSM Sites, Palace Sites and more.
- Start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). Delays can be lower if with a high proxy:task ratio (i.e. 10 proxies to 1 task or 10:1). There is no pre-drop queue because of the password page.
How to Calculate Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on set up & prior experience – find a delay that works best.
- Monitor Delay relates directly to the Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500
The suggested keywords below are a forecast of potential keywords based upon previous patterns, product information from retailer sites, & trusted sources. Use these at your own discretion as retailers may randomize product names at launch.
|Footlocker EU Sites|
12am PST / 3am EST / 8am GMT
Check your Region for Specific Time
|Start 30 – 45 seconds before the drop, delays ranging from 2500ms – 3500ms|
Men’s SKU (only input the numbers): 314101801604
Release can last up to 5 hours
|Proxies: Region matching server & proxies recommended for speed. Region matching AIO DC or Residential proxies required. If using data-plan proxies, use Sticky/Static as they are faster. Have a large number of proxies, as they ban fast and often.|
Start Time Directions:Start 30-45 seconds before the drop
*The site will be crashing.
THERE WILL BE ERRORS! Let the tasks run unless the task shows a Banned or FATAL error. Then follow the instruction.
Auth Failed PX: First step in the process – Normal. If the tasks get stuck here, this means the proxies are banned.
Invalid Body: Address Formatting is incorrect.
Encoding Card: If the tasks get stuck here, the card info is incorrect.
Monitoring: Product hasn’t dropped yet or the Tasks are in a Queue. Raise Delays so to avoid getting banned.
403/404: Proxy is banned. If running restocks, the page has been removed.
503/504: Site Crashed – Normal.
Error Tunneling Socket: Proxy disconnected while the task was running.
12am PST / 3am EST / 8am GMT*random
|Preparation: Mesh sites have their own security which makes it impossible for most DC proxies to access their site. You will need AIO DC, Resi Proxies or a GB Resi Data Plan. If you are using AIO DC proxies, make sure that the proxy provider says they work for Mesh Sites in particular, because a lot of providers are already banned.|
If you do have a GB Resi Data Plan, we recommend using “Waterfall Monitor” in your Settings Tab to save data. Static proxies will work best for Mesh Sites. Proxy:Task Ratio doesn’t need to be high, 1:1 or 2:1 is fine.
Release: Set your Error and Monitor Delays between 2000-5000. Start your tasks 15 minutes before the release because they do drop early sometimes. With Mesh sites, the best thing to do is to let your tasks run. The only error you should be worried about is if you see “Fatal”, then you simply follow the instructions.