Kith Monday Program 12/23
Kith Monday Program
December 23rd, 2019
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings, keywords, drop times, & set up tips are recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. It is recommended to record the settings, delays, and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
DROP DAY SETUP
- As of now, it is suggested to close and reopen PD before a release.
- A minimum of 2 Harvesters is required for all Shopify sites now. 1 Harvester with “Checkout Enabled” and 1 Harvester with “Checkout Disabled”. Be logged into trusted Gmail accounts in each Harvester at all times.
- Always use at least a 2:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need at least 20 proxies.
- It is not recommended to use more than 25 tasks for Shopify sites now due to the Checkpoint Captcha.
- Residential proxies have been working at a much higher rate for all sites and are recommended over DC AIO or DC now.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 750/750, 3 Tasks with 1500/1500 and 2 Tasks with 1100/1100, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
- The “Checkout Only” box in the harvester. Enabling this option will prioritize this harvester/gmail combo to be used for the checkout captcha. Be sure to use a gmail with a high trust score.
Shopify Start Instructions – Normal Sites
This setup is not guaranteed to work. It is to be used as a guideline. Please experiment with different Error and Monitor Delays to find what works best.
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 3500
- Use an Error Delay of 3500
Method 2: Faster & more effective – requires proxies
- Start 15 minutes before the drop
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 – Error Delay to 10,000
- Hit Save, then start your tasks.
- 5-10 seconds before the drop, change Monitor & Error Delays to 2500 then Save.
Shopify Start Instructions – Password Sites
- Password Page Sites: DSM Sites, Palace Sites and more.
- Start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). Delays can be lower if with a high proxy:task ratio (i.e. 10 proxies to 1 task or 10:1). There is no pre-drop queue because of the password page.
How to Calculate Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on set up & prior experience – find a delay that works best.
- Monitor Delay relates directly to the Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500
The suggested keywords below are a forecast of potential keywords based upon previous patterns, product information from retailer sites, & trusted sources. Use these at your own discretion as retailers may randomize product names at launch. Run variations of the keywords we provide and do some of your own as well.
Kith Early Links:
|8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm BST|
|Details: 100% Super Safe.Have some tasks with Captcha and some without.|
Have some tasks with Webhook URL and some without.
Use a trusted Gmail in Harvester #1 with “Checkout Only” enabled.
Use Early Links if you have them.