Kobe 5 Protro “Chaos”
Kobe 5 Protro “Chaos”
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings, keywords, drop times, & set up tips are recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. It is recommended to record the settings, delays and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
DROP DAY SETUP
- As of now, it is suggested to close and reopen PD before a release.
- A minimum of 2 Harvesters is required for all Shopify sites now. 1 Harvester with “Checkout Enabled” and 1 Harvester with “Checkout Disabled”. Be logged into trusted Gmail accounts in each Harvester at all times.
- Use at least a 1:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need at least 10 proxies.
- Residential proxies have been working at a much higher rate for all sites and are recommended over DC AIO or DC now.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 1500/1500, 3 Tasks with 2500/2500 and 2 Tasks with 3300/3300, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
- The “Checkout Only” box in the harvester. Enabling this option will prioritize this harvester/gmail combo to be used for the checkout captcha. Be sure to use a gmail with a high trust score.
|Foot Locker |
4am PST / 7am EST / 12pm GMT
|Details: US AIO DC proxies or US Residential Proxies required. Start tasks 5-10 minutes before drop, delays ranging from 2000ms – 5000ms |
FTL – Men’s SKU: 4991100
*The site will be crashing. THERE WILL BE ERRORS! Let the tasks run unless the task shows a Banned or FATAL error. Then follow the instruction.
Auth Failed PX: First step in the process – Normal. If the tasks get stuck here, this means the proxies are banned.
Invalid Body: Address Formatting is incorrect.
Encoding Card: If the tasks get stuck here, the card info is incorrect.
Monitoring: Product hasn’t dropped yet or the Tasks are in a Queue. Raise Delays so to avoid getting banned.
403/404: Proxy is banned. If running restocks, the page has been removed.
503/504: Site Crashed – Normal.
Error Tunneling Socket: Proxy disconnected while the task was running.