Kith x Monday Program 2/10/2020
Kith Monday Program
February 10th, 2020
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings & tips are only recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. We suggest writing down settings and delays for tasks that successfully checked out and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
- A minimum of 2 Harvesters is required for all Shopify sites now. 1 Harvester with “Checkout Enabled” and 1 Harvester with “Checkout Disabled”. Be logged into trusted Gmail accounts in each Harvester at all times. Use a trusted Gmail in the Harvester with “Checkout Only” enabled, this will result in a higher chance of getting 1 clicks during checkout.
- Use at least a 1:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need at least 10 proxies.
- Residential proxies have been working at a much higher rate for all sites and are recommended over DC AIO or DC now.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 2500/2500, 2 Tasks with 3500/3500 and 2 Tasks with 4500/4500, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
Shopify Start Instructions – Normal Sites
This setup is not guaranteed to work. It is to be used as a guideline. Please experiment with different Error and Monitor Delays to find what works best.
- Set Monitor Delay to 3500
- Use an Error Delay of 3500
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Solve Captcha if it opens in the Harvester
Shopify Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on set up & prior experience – find a delay that works best.
- Monitor Delay relates directly to the Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500
The suggested keywords below are a forecast of potential keywords based upon previous patterns, product information from retailer sites, & trusted sources. Use these at your own discretion as retailers may randomize product names at launch. Run variations of the keywords we provide and do some of your own as well.
|8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm BST|
|Details: It is suggested to use: 100% Super Safe.|
Start tasks AFTER the #antibot monitor goes up.
Have some tasks with Webhook URL and some without.