Palace Skateboards Spring 2020 week 1
Spring 2020 Week 1
February 14th, 2020
11am BST/ 11am EST
PD Setup Guide
This guide provides drop-specific information to setup Project Destroyer. All settings & tips are only recommendations intended to provide an advantage on drop day – actual launch details may vary. We suggest writing down settings and delays for tasks that successfully checked out and proxies used, as well as experiment to find what works best.
DROP DAY SETUP
- A minimum of 2 Harvesters is required for all Shopify sites now. 1 Harvester with “Checkout Enabled” and 1 Harvester with “Checkout Disabled”. Be logged into trusted Gmail accounts in each Harvester at all times. Use a trusted Gmail in the Harvester with “Checkout Only” enabled, this will result in a higher chance of getting 1 clicks during checkout.
- Use at least a 1:1 proxy/task ratio. For example, 10 tasks would need at least 10 proxies.
- Residential proxies have been working at a much higher rate for all sites and are recommended over DC AIO or DC now.
- Shopify has been making a lot of changes lately. Start some tasks early, some later. Also use Custom Delay so tasks have Error/Monitor delays varied. There is no answer to the question what is the best delay?
2 Tasks with 2500/2500, 2 Tasks with 3500/3500 and 2 Tasks with 4500/4500, started at different times before the drop, from 15 minutes to 5 seconds.
- Proxies in Harvesters are mandatory when:
- More than 1 harvester is in use
- Project Destroyer is being run on a server.
- Enter a proxy in the field then click Save. Residential or DC proxies can be used. Some providers have blocked Google and YouTube, so be sure to read the Product Description before purchasing.
- Click Login and use a Gmail or .Edu email account to watch Youtube videos. To increase chances of getting one-click captchas, 20-45 minutes before the drop, open harvesters and watch YouTube, like a couple of videos and comment if possible. Close YouTube before the release.
Shopify Start Instructions – Normal Sites
This setup is not guaranteed to work. It is to be used as a guideline. Please experiment with different Error and Monitor Delays to find what works best.
- Set Monitor Delay to 3500
- Use an Error Delay of 3500
- Start 1-2 minutes before the drop
- Solve Captcha if it opens in the Harvester
Method 2 – Do Not Use this Method for Kith & Concepts
- Set Monitor Delay to 10,000 – Error Delay to 10,000
- Hit Save, then start tasks 10-15 minutes before the drop
- Solve Captcha if it opens in the Harvester
- 5-10 seconds before the drop, change Monitor & Error Delays to 2500 then Save.
Shopify Start Instructions – Password Sites
- Password Page Sites: DSM Sites, Palace Sites and more.
- Start tasks 5 seconds before the drop with low delays (500-1000). Delays can be lower if with a high proxy:task ratio (i.e. 10 proxies to 1 task or 10:1). There is no pre-drop queue because of the password page.
Shopify Restock Monitor Delays
- When monitoring sites for restocks or random release drops, Error Delay settings should be based on set up & prior experience – find a delay that works best.
- Monitor Delay relates directly to the Proxy:Task ratio.
1:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 8000
2:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 4000
3:1 proxy:task = Monitor Delay approx 2500
The suggested keywords below are a forecast of potential keywords based upon previous patterns, product information from retailer sites, & trusted sources. Use these at your own discretion as retailers may randomize product names at launch. Run variations of the keywords we provide and do some of your own as well.
The example below shows that each task must have an item keyword accompanied by a specific color keyword.
|Bare Storage Jacket||Keywords:+bare,+jacket|
|Reversible Sensi Jacket||Keywords:+sensi,+jacket|
|Das Mind Jacket||Keywords:+das,+mind,+jacket|
|Planet Palace Hood||Keywords:+planet,+hood|
|Max P Hood||Keywords:+max,+hood|
|Das Water Falls Shirt||Keywords:+das,+water,+shirt|
|Waffle On Longsleeve||Keywords:+waffle,+On|
|Nein Loner Longsleeve||Keywords:+nein,+loner|
|Catch Das Fade T-Shirt||Keywords:+catch,+fade|
|GT Aiight T-Shirt||Keywords:+gt,+shirt|
|My Size T-Shirt||Keywords:+my,+size|
|Tri-Ferg Ceramic Ashtray||Keywords:+ashtray|
|Stash Das Tin||Keywords:+stash,+tin|
|Palace Dog Toy||Keywords:+dog|
|Max Palace Pin||Keywords:+max,+pin|
|Dimension Tri Wallet||Keywords:+dimension,+wallet|
|Dimension Strap Duffel||Keywords:+dimension,+duffel|
|Dimension Bun Bag||Keywords:+dimension,+bun|
|Dimension Strap It Bag||Keywords:+strap,+it,+bag|
|Das Mind Bag||Keywords:+mind,+bag|
|Hesh But Safe Trucker Hat||Keywords:+hesh,+trucker|