Supreme S/S 2020 Week 13
Supreme S/S 2020 Week 13
May 21st, 2020
PD Setup Guide
- Start tasks 30-60 seconds before drop time.
- A majority of the tasks should be in Supreme (Mobile) mode.
- Monitor/Error Delays should be between 200-1500.
- The keywords provided should work however Supreme may change product names.
- 1 style per task. DO NOT PUT ALL STYLES (COLORS) ON A SINGLE TASK!!!
- Using NA in the style section will select the first color loaded. There is not an option to select a random color.
- Checkout Delays
- Beginner mode uses a random Checkout Delay between 250-6500 if the box is left blank. This is the best method as it is optimized to increase success.
- Choosing a specific Checkout Delay should be done so with experience and knowledge.
- Choose Sizing for Clothes & Shoes or Random for Accessories & Hats.
- Supreme US/EU/JP must have captcha CHECKED. It’s recommended to run all tasks with captcha checked for the initial drop.
- Be sure all captcha harvesters have Checkout Only disabled.
Need more information? Check out the Supreme 101 guide.
(Example task for initial drop)
Captcha is required for all regions on initial drop.
- Supreme (Mobile): Request-based checkout methodology for the App
- 250-6500 ms checkout delay with the captcha box checked.
- Supreme (Desktop): Request-based checkout methodology for the Website
- Run a combination of Mobile + Desktop to increase success. All site types work regardless of site type.
- Supreme (Safe): Browser-Based checkout methodology for the Website
- Leave each popup window open
- Only use fast proxies or localhost
- Keywords Only
- Initial drop only, do not use for restocks.
- Supreme US/EU/JP: Use Captcha harvesters as with any other task
For Safe Mode If there is an issue where the item carts and then a blank screen shows at checkout (but the  and “Checkout Now” buttons are still showing), stop and start tasks again or click the  and direct to cart, then go back to checkout). This is caused by slow proxies and poor error handling on the Supreme backend. Use fast proxies or local host to avoid this.
- Use Supreme (Desktop) or Supreme (Mobile) for restocks. DO NOT USE SAFE MODE!
- URL or Keywords work. When using URL, match the Style (color) to the URL. Each color has its own URL.
- Monitor & Error Delays (see tips)
- Checkout Delay should be 0-1000 when running restocks.
- Choose Sizing for Clothes & Shoes or Random for Accessories & Hats
- Be sure all captcha harvesters have Checkout Only Disabled.
- It’s recommended to have captcha enabled for restock tasks. This is especially important for hyped items.
Because Supreme has started to ban IPs now, experiment with different Error/Monitor Delays. If no proxies are being used, try 1-2 tasks with an Error Delay of 500 and a Monitor Delay of 1000 (Test this as well).
To Test, setup tasks & note the delays – run tasks & time how long until a 429 error comes up. Wait 20-30 minutes, adjust delays, and test again. (Failed Carting is the same as the 429 error, too many requests. Temp rate limiting ban.)
Example of testing with proxies: 5 Tasks with 100/100 Delays run for 58 sec until I get 429. Adjust delays to 500/500 & try again. Do this until the error message does not pop up anymore (document these settings for next time).
(Example task for restocks.)
Supreme x TNF Cargo Jacket
Supreme x TNF Cargo Vest
Mosaic Silk S/S Shirt
Nueva York S/S Top
Glitter Football Top
Racing Soccer Jersey
Franklin Hooded Sweatshirt
Animals Hooded Sweatshirt
Supreme x TNF Belted Cargo Pants
Miles Davis Skate Pant
Racing Water Short
Supreme x TNF One World Tee
Supreme x TNF Sun Shield Camp Cap
2-Tone Denim Camp Cap
Supreme x TNF Adventure Tote
Supreme x Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film
Supreme x TNF Floating keychain